Games Spin status update

I checked for games that can only be used if material is downloaded from
a third party site and removed the following from the games spin:
bolzplatz2006
clonekeen
quake3
quake3-demo
rott-shareware
vavoom

I have yet to recheck the space. If this saves a lot more space than I am
expecting, I'll test adding openarena back. (openarena will pull in the
quake3 engine, so it still wouldn't need to be in the ks file.)