Re: Games Spin status

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
I have finshed changing the partition layout on my home machine, so that will
be less of a distraction. I have both F10 and F11 instances available for
testing.

<snip>

I just wanted to say I think what you are doing is awesome and that I'm fully reading each and every status report (I don't want you to think the silence means no one cares).

Keep up the good work and let me know if / when you need any testing (or other help)!

Regards,

Hans