Re: uqm-content licensing problem

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 12:56 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

Let me know if you have any questions.

I went ahead and started to implement the fix, but in testing it seems
that autodownloader only downloads in 8K increments. This thing would
literally need to run all day to pull down these content files. Is that
expected behavior?

I think the 8k increments are not how it is downloading, but the increment when the callback I use to update the progress bar gets called. If you actually notice that it is not multithreaded but using a callback from a single download thread, then the connection and / or mirror you are using is, erm, not so good.

I had this with the id-shareware stuff to when using the official id site, after finding some fast mirrors things where ok.

Regards,

Hans