Re: uqm-content licensing problem

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx> wrote:
Since the game itself is fine, it looks like we'll need to set it up to
autodownload the content (and quickly).

If anyone needs any help setting up the autodownloader stuff let me know,
take a look at bolzplatz2006 for a game currently in Fedora which has the
exact same problem and how it uses autodownloader.

I took over this package when another maintainer went AWOL, so this is
as news to me as it is to you. Hans: if you can offer some help, I'd
really appreciate it. Do I need to give you access to the package in
cvs?

Just take a look at how bolzplatz2006 does it, basicly there is a shell script which invokes autodownloader if the files are not there yet and a autodownloader config file.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hans