Re: SMCE

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 22:52 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

http://www.secretmaryo.org/wiki/index.php?title=SMCE

Mentions that they are looking for input from Fedora on what needs to be changed. Hans, have you tried to contact them?

I have in the past, I'll ask Spot to contact them directly, I always like to keep communications lines short.

I'm not really overly motivated to start down that path of discussion
with them, but I will recap the points I made before if someone else is
so motivated:

I already figured as much (and I understand), so I dug op your post about this from January (which said the same as below) and have pointed them to it and asked them if they are willing to change the name of their project (for starters).

Regards,

Hans