Re: Fedora 8 Games Spin (Live DVD)

> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Available at
> >
> > http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
> >
> > Please help out with seeding it. Anyone interested in a http/ftp mirror?
> >
> > Rahul

I was thinking about trying the F8 Games Spin.  I do already have an F8
fresh install on a machine but I was thinking of doing an F8 Games Spin
install for the kids.  My son is really into BZFlag and I noticed it was
one of the games that comes installed.  My concern though is that I have
BZFlag installed (From Fedora repository) on F8 already and it has some
issues.  First, sound does not work and second it completely locks the
machine up when you exit the game.  I really want to try the Games Spin
but I wanted to make sure I won't run into these same issues???

Thanks

Bob