Re: Games spin, minor configuration changes

Christopher Stone wrote:
On 10/3/07, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx> wrote:
Last, if we are willing to take the 50Mb hit for kdelibs (we already have qt
and arts due to some dep issues I'm working on resolving) these would be good
to have too:
taxipilot
ksirk

poker2d-kde can be added also if kdelibs is added, it should only be a
few extra kilobytes.

I would be saddened if gimp is added and kde games are not. :(

Okay, I've added a kde based games section to the .ks file and populated it with:
ksirk
taxipilot
poker2d-kde

Regards,