Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Hans de Goede wrote:
Gérard Milmeister wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 13:50 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
This is esp. important for the Games Live DVD, as there people will
not have those other <beep> drivers available.
I wonder if it makes any sense to include OpenGL games in such a Games
Live DVD, that does not provide <beep> drivers.

Yes it does, as OpenGL games will work fine on all integrated intel graphics (lots of systems)

Right. Last I heard this was over 50% of the Linux market and I have one of these and they play the OpenGL games in Fedora just fine. Some of them like Nexuiz, I had to turn off a few fancy effects to get good speed however.

Rahul