Re: Please modify your OpenGL using games to use opengl-games-utils

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 13:50 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
This is esp. important for the Games Live DVD, as there people will
not have those other <beep> drivers available.
I wonder if it makes any sense to include OpenGL games in such a Games
Live DVD, that does not provide <beep> drivers.

Yes it does, as OpenGL games will work fine on all integrated intel graphics
(lots of systems) and on all pre r5xx radeons (quite a few systems).

And who knows, with Fedora 9 we might have radeon 3d support over the whole
line, and nouveau 3d support for nvidea cards, and yes then we still want to
have this check, as there will always be some unsupported cards.

Regards,

Hans