Re: Games spin?

Nicu Buculei wrote:

While I don't think including two big desktop environments (GNOME and KDE) is a good idea (better include more games instead), using xfce has some merits, not because of disk space but because of less CPU and RAM consumption, leaving more free for games (IMO using twm as default is not good, is not user-friendly enough).

I am of that opinion too but it's quite surprising that we would discussing desktop environments or window managers so much. Users who download a games spin are unlikely to care much about that as long is it's usable, attractive and familiar IMO.

Rahul