Re: Games spin?

Christopher Stone wrote:
On 9/20/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christopher Stone wrote:
On 9/20/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep. Check out the kickstart file I have provided and do a local spin
and see what size it is.
Where was that again?
See later mails on this list for the details.

Okay, well I guess I don't have time to do that.  So I guess I can
assume we have plenty of free space on the DVD.  So, we have have lots
of free space, why don't we include KDE?

I believe I already answered your question earlier. This is a games spin and I don't think the goals filling up an entire DVD if any space is left based on your unverified assumptions to put additional desktop environments in it. A Fedora games spin is a show case for good Free software games. If users want KDE, they already have a KDE spin available.

Rahul