Re: Games livecd / dvd

Christopher Stone wrote:
> On 5/11/07, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I'm up-to-date at 03:00 daily for all repositories in and outside the
>> Fedora umbrella, then it starts to degrade ;-)
>>

> I believe 9 or 10 were added today.
>
>> A DVD (one of the old-fashioned ones) can hold 4.7 GB of data. Dual
>> Layer Blu-Ray DVD's can hold up to 18.x IIRC.
>
> okay cool so we have a little room to spare.  Do these packages allow
> a user to switch between gnome and kde or is it gnome only?  What
> additional packages would be required to add a minimal kde install?

This was just GNOME mandatory. If you have a rawhide box, you may wanna
install Revisor [1], or send me a kickstart file (you can use
system-config-kickstart), and I'll build it.

-kanarip

[1] Revisor 2.0.2-1.fc7.noarch RPM
http://revisor.fedoraunity.org/releases/revisor-2.0/revisor-2.0.2-1.fc7.noarch.rpm