Re: Games livecd / dvd

On 5/11/07, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:11:13 -0700,
  Christopher Stone <chris.stone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 4/2/07, Jon Ciesla <limb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >We have a wiki page.
> >http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLiveCD
> >Start populating that must-have list! :) I've seeded it with the fruits of
> >the discussion so far.
>
> I'm not sure why we are populating this list, it should just be every
> single game that is packaged for fedora proper.

I am not sure you can fit all of the games on a CD. For example the rpms
for Urquan Masters are over 100mb. Wesnoth (a must have) is about 70mb.
I am not sure how many large games there are, but it won't take many more
to fill up a Live CD.

So then we all agree that we should through out the idea of making a
CD? Unless you want like a 12 CD distro or something....