Re: Help Wanted: Tux Paint

Steven Pritchard wrote:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 01:26:38PM -0700, Wart wrote:
What is missing with the stamp packaging? I just built this for FC6 and got a bunch of files put into /usr/share/tuxpaint/stamps/cartoon/tux/* It looks like 'make install', as called from %install, already installs the stamp files.

But there are more stamps available in the tuxpaint-stamps archive:

  http://dl.sourceforge.net/tuxpaint/tuxpaint-stamps-2005.11.25.tar.gz

Here is a first pass at a package. Feel free to take it over and submit it for review:

http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/queue/tuxpaint-stamps-2005.11.25-1.src.rpm
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/queue/tuxpaint-stamps.spec

I wasn't able to test the language translations in the package, as I didn't see anywhere in the UI where the stamp messages appear.

rpmlint complains about the 'sv' language code being invalid, but I'm not sure what should be used in its place. To further confuse matters, it complains about this on a 'sw' (swahili) file:

E: tuxpaint-stamps incorrect-locale-sv /usr/share/locale/sw/LC_MESSAGES/tuxpaint-stamps.mo

--Mike