Re: Help Wanted: Tux Paint

Steven Pritchard wrote:
I took over tuxpaint when Panu needed to dump a bunch of packages a
while back because my daughter *loves* it, and I thought I'd be able
to spend some time working on it (packaging the stamps, for example),
but that hasn't actually happened.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some help, either a one-time thing to get the
stamps packaged or a co-maintainer.

What is missing with the stamp packaging? I just built this for FC6 and got a bunch of files put into /usr/share/tuxpaint/stamps/cartoon/tux/* It looks like 'make install', as called from %install, already installs the stamp files.

--Wart