Didn't know if this made the trip

I've been having issues with gmail which are hopefully now resolved.

I posted previously asking if anyone here knew of a good 2D graphical
adventure game that had a really good editor. Gotta have that editor and
hopefully it will be relatively easy to use.  Open Source, of course.
It's for a prison rehab project so there are about 1.7 million potential
users for it. Someone will get their name up in lights!

I already have one developer slaving away at this, and it's the graphics
that is proving problematic. I figure it might be easier to just take a
working game, and make the modifications to it, everyone getting credit
for it. I'd like to have the game call up streaming videos at points and
situations in the game.

If anyone can direct me, I'd appreciate it!! Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/