Re: Changing fedora-cvs in bugzilla

Moin.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:48:25 +0200, Ralf Ertzinger wrote
> Hi.
>
> It seems I can not change the fedora-cvs field in bugzilla tickets.
> According to my mailheap I need to be a member of fedorabugs, which I
> am. Still, bugzilla does not like me.
>
> Seems like this is due to the fact that the mail address in my fedora
> account (which corresponds to my GPG key) differs from my bugzilla
> address.

OK, I added my bugzilla address to my GPG key, uploaded that to
the keyservers and changed my mail address in the fedora account system
to my bugzilla address.

Still, bugzilla does not like me.

Is there a delay between changing the account data and the new information
going "live"?

If not, what do I have to do to make things work again?