Changing fedora-cvs in bugzilla

Hi.

It seems I can not change the fedora-cvs field in bugzilla tickets.
According to my mailheap I need to be a member of fedorabugs, which I am.
Still, bugzilla does not like me.

Seems like this is due to the fact that the mail address in my fedora
account (which corresponds to my GPG key) differs from my bugzilla address.

If I had to choose I'd change the GPG address. How do I do that?