Fedora News Project is Looking for Writers

Currently Fedora News Project[1] is looking for two or more writers
for up-coming-issue of Fedora Weekly News.

Selected writers are expected to pick out the several major topics
discussed in that week from following mailing lists and summarized
them in a few paragraph.:

* Development Section: fedora-devel-list, fedora-extras-list and
fedora-maintainers-list
* Documentation Section: fedora-docs-list
* Events and Meetings: fedora-ambassadors-list and fedora-marketing-list

These paragraphs will be edited by our editors and eventually
published in our next issue of Fedora Weekly News.

If you're interested in this project, please contact me as soon as possible.
Regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject

--
Thomas Chung