Requires/BuildRequires in package descriptions

I've once again found some BuildRequires which ended up in a package
description (already filed in Bugzilla). This is not the first time this
happens. If the BuildRequires is listed after the description, RPM considers it
part of the description. This is bad because this means the BuildRequires is
ignored, which gets unnoticed if the package still builds (with reduced
functionality) without it.

This would be pretty easy to detect in an automated QA step (grep the summaries
and descriptions for RPM keywords with the ':'), so I'd suggest this as a QA
step to consider, similar to the rpath checking.

        Kevin Kofler