Re: rpms/netpanzer-data/devel netpanzer-data.spec,1.3,1.4

Actually, there was one other change.  Previously, netpanzer and
netpanzer-data required equal versions of each other.  This defeats the
purpose of separation of data and code.  Aside from erroneously adding the
disttag, I altered the Requires.  netpanzer requires netpanzer-data>=0.8,
and netpanzer >= 0.8.  This allows netpanzer to be updated without
updating netpanzer-data, from this version forward.  If we can just remove
the most recent builds, I can repair the disttag and re-do the RQ changes
and re-build.  I assume I should re-increment the release number just to
be on the safe side?

> Michael Schwendt wrote:

>>> Build it for devel only, and it must be noarch without a disttag and
>>> then add a copy request here:
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/RepoRequests
>>>
>>> Then you also don't need to rebuild it with the next mass rebuild, also
>>> saving all users a huge download when updating from one release to
>>> another.
>>
>> As a side-note, the netpanzer* packages have not been pushed yet, but
>> been
>> put onto the blacklist until this issue is solved.
>>

> Good, Jon, AFAIK the only changes to the data packages was to add the
> (unwanted) disttag, so the data packages can be discarded, right? In
> that case don't forget to role back CVS.
>
> I dunno if you also made changes to other netpanzer packages and if
> those  still need to be pushed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans
>
> --