Re: Tremulous problem

Tanguy Eric wrote:
I just tried to install tremulous via yum and when i run it i obtain a
black screen.

Next time please don't send a mail like this to both the list and my
private mail, I first read my private mail, thus you got a private
response, now here is the same response again for those reading the
list. Even better would be to use bugzilla for things like this.

--- original reply ---

> Here is what i can see in a console :

Thats useless as the problem seen here is caused by you running it from a console instead of from X.

Could you try the official tremulous binaries from the tremulous homepage, and if those give a black screen too try contacting the tremulous developers directly?

Regards,

Hans