Getting upstream to include license files

I have created the following suggested sample text to save people some time when asking upstream authors to include full license text in their packages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/LicenseInclusionUpstreamRequest

Any comments/changes welcome. I'm not trying to mandate that anyone should use this, just suggest that having a prewritten polite bit of boilerplate might save some time.

If people like it generally then perhaps spot would consider including a link to it on the PackageReviewGuidelines under the relevant point about requesting upstream to include license text?

Tim