Re: clement is a yum repository?

Agreed, that's why I strongly dislike cvs-import.sh for anything else other than the first import. I'd like to forbid using it for everything else, but I know people like to use it. Maybe we should enhance it so it displays the cvs diff with less before the actually commit? Sure, people still can ignore it, but its still better than nothing.

Before checking *ANYTHING* in I personally always use cvs diff, and manually look over everything before the actual checkin.

Do you?

(not thl, everyone)

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx