Re: New Comps Groups

Jeremy Katz wrote:
Yet for all of them, you can just as well do the search for python and
find 99% of them since they'll say that they're a python module in their
description or summary.
If you do that, you end up with python editors, games written in python, etc. which is probably an even longer list. Then, try that with a search query of 'c'.

And what's "better" about searching through a
long list via browse than search?  I say search is better as you can add
_other_ qualifiers.
There aren't any restrictions on searching within a category either. In fact, I'd much rather see an interface that supports both.