New Comps Groups

I plan on adding a couple new groups to comps under the main
"Development" group.  I am going to add "PHP Development", "Python
Development", and "Perl Development" where all the php, python, and
perl modules can go.

This is basically part of the movement to add *everything* to comps.
Normal C libraries will go under the already existing "Development
Libraries" group.

If you disagree with this move, scream bloody murder now.  :)