Another buildsys oddity?

Hi,

I've submitted gDeskCal to the buildsys and while it works fine under
mock on my test rig, it's failing on the RH build sys.

The logs are here

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/20794-gdeskcal-1.0-8.fc7/

Can anyone spot the problem? I could really do with getting this package
submitted.

The failure also occurs on FC6 and FC5 (though that one has an
additional oddity which is possibly not related to the buildsys).

TTFN

Paul
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
"Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,