Re: RPM

On 10/23/06, Jeff Johnson <n3npq@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday, 23 October 2006 at 04:08, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> Jeff has said that his intentions are to take rpm in a direction that
> would make life as painful for "Red Hat" as possible. It is difficult to
> overcome a hostile upstream which is consistently negative and unhelpful
> in all channels of communication.

Enough.

Your comments are slanderous and inappropriate, and you're a liar.

What gives you the right to put words in my mouth in public?

Either cite your source, and make whatever connection to Fedora Extras,
and Red Hat, and FL/OSS or whatever, from that cited source.

Or apologize publically.

Ouch! we just come out of last week's flame war, and here is the next one...