Re: Putting the mugshot client in fedora-extras

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:39:38 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Hmm ... ideally the diversion would occur after the signing step, so
> that resulting packages would be signed as Fedora Extras packages.
> is that practical?

With a few changes in the code, yes. Most of it is available already,
since the code learnt how to publish entire build-jobs rather than
individual rpms.

It's just that we don't sign directly in the needsign repository, because
the repository would be locked longer (waiting for the pass-phrase to be
entered), the metadata would need to be recreated, too, and any file
permission issues (or other problems) would cause pending build jobs to
fail.