Re: Permanent page reference for packages

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Yeah, and I don't like that mess. We IMHO should create a proper
"namespace" for this (e.g. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packages) and
put all the packages with their proper name below that (e.g.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packages/mail-notification )

Using a manual wiki based solution isnt very scalable. We should have a way to automatically do this as part of our infrastructure. Maybe code can be reused looking at what other distributions do.

Rahul