Re: Final reminder, Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 21:09 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
I didn't rebuild my noarch dkms or pgp-tools, as my private rebuilds of them
yielded identical packages (modulo time stamps), so I didn't see the
point.  They're just perl and bash scripts after all.

The point would have been to build them against the new minimal
buildroots and show you were still an active maintainer.  I think this
email covers both of those.

Especially since, as I recall, Matt was kind of a champion of the minimal buildroots effort (testing packages against it and sending out nagmails when they failed). I know I got one from him. :)

     Jima