Re: Would like to import CORE into Fedora (naming problem)

Laurent Rineau wrote:
On Thursday 14 September 2006 06:02, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Does CORE also exist as a standalone tarball?

Yes: http://cs.nyu.edu/exact/core/download/core_v1.7/core_v1.7.tgz

I'd then recommend to build/package CORE from this sources and not to
package CORE from CGAL's sources, or at least to package CORE into
separate packages, and not as integral part of CGAL.

That's why I plan to do, if the path /usr/include/CORE/ is eventually accepted into FE.

It _IS_ accepted, nobody seems to have problems with it accept Ralf,

Regards,

Hans