no feedback from Fedora Ticket System

Recently a package of mine failed to build and the buildsys told me to
"contact the build system administrator" which I did via Fedora Ticket
System/OTRS.

Later the issues were resolved and I was able to build my package again.
Nevertheless I have not been emailed or contacted and there is
absolutely no information in my ticket.  It's "successfully closed", but
that's all.  To me a trouble ticket system, that doesn't inform users
and that doesn't hold any information, is just useless.

Christoph

--
Please do not sent private messages to this address, it is not beeing
monitored.

Bitte keine persönlichen Nachrchten an diese Adresse senden, sie wird
nicht überwacht.