Re: add-to-owners helper script...

On 7/18/06, Chris Weyl <cweyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all --

I have a very simple script I've been using to add entries to the
owners.list, by pulling information from ~/.plague-client.cfg, and the
rpm itself (either a file or the rpmdb).  It generates the line, adds
it (sorted) to owners.list, then prompts with a diff for review before
checking it in.  It doesn't do anything aside from that, nor was it
designed to.

http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/add-to-owners

Thoughts, comments?  Would this be useful to have in cvs, in the
owners module also?

Cool, can this handle adding emails in the cc list as well? and can it
auto add cc emails like for the case of perl packages?