Re: For wishlist: KeyTouch

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 16:04 +0300, Riku Seppälä wrote:

Hello

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wish this I could see this on Fedora Extras someday. I think it could be very usefull for many desktop users and would make Fedora more user friendly.

KeyTouch http://keytouch.sourceforge.net/

About keyTouch
KeyTouch is a program which allows you to easily configure the extra function keys of your keyboard. This means that you can define, for every individual function key, what to do if it is pressed.

I whipped up a FC5+ package for this, but I'm hesitant to own it, as I
really don't have any need for this right now.

Perhaps an existing contributor might pick this up and drive it?

http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/keytouch-2.2.0-0.1.beta3.src.rpm
http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/keytouch.spec

If no one objects, I would take this on.. I am sick of having "dead" keys on my keyboard, would certainly be useful.

Michael