Re: opengroupware for FE

On Jul 5, 2006, at 12:23, Axel Thimm wrote:
We have released libFoundation 1.1.0 which removes the hack
So gnustep-make can safely use -lobjc instead of -lobjc-lf2 as a
default?

Exactly. objc-lf2 can be dropped completely.

and adds a preliminary x86_64 port (seems to work fine but is not
well tested ...):

http://svn.opengroupware.org/ThirdParty/releases/ libFoundation-1.1.0/

We'll work on packaging it (including RPMs and tarballs) ASAP but
maybe you want to look into this as well for your Fedora package.

I'd prefer using a released tarball otherwise it will make the review
process much harder (the reviewer is supposed to check the sources).

Even if it sounds silly, can you please just officially upload the
tarball to a permanent URL? Thanks!

The tarballs are automagically generated by our build system, once per day. Its up in the meantime:

http://download.opengroupware.org/nightly/sources/releases/ libFoundation-1.1.0-r144.tar.gz

Greets,
  Helge
--