RFE: Review Request: <main package name here> - <Summary>

Hi,

currently the new package creation process in bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Extras&format=extras-review

suggests using "Review Request: <main package name here>" in
bugzilla's summary. It would make the sent mails and bugzilla browsing
much more interesting if the package's purpose could already be read
off this one-liner.

Currently I see some submitted packages and unless I already know the
project I can't associate anything with it.

Some submitters are already adding the package's summary to
bugzilla's, but if the URL above would change the template to suggest
always doing so, that would be perfect, thanks! :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net