Re: opengroupware for FE

On Jul 4, 2006, at 14:43, Axel Thimm wrote:
FYI: I started to remove the libobjc-lf2 dependency. Further OGo
trunk has fixes for plenty of 64bit issues and stupid gcc 4.1
warnings (but the port is *not* yet complete).
Maybe we can release a 64bit ready SOPE 4.5.8 / OGo 1.1.5 at the end
of the week.
That's great. I'll start to push the rest (not sope/ogo yet) to the
repo.

Ahm, well, this is actually a dependency of libFoundation :-) So maybe you want to wait a bit longer.

That's how it is done now already. gnustep-make, libFoundation are
non-issues. libobjc-lf2 is a hack, but in this light still packaged
decently, but getting rid of it would be a blessing.

Wrt to sope one would need to check on the subpackaging. And finally
ogo specfiles need all our love.

Ack.

Note that the FE buildsystem (and also ATrpms' and all other used) is
not imposing any special requirements. It just wants to be able to
reproducably install a bunch of packages and have the package
built. So the resulting packages are not tuned to a special
buildsystem, but probably more away from one (I know Erwin didn't mean
otherwise, just clarifying in order to avoid any misinterpretation).

Well, my conception was that the package name layout has to follow a certain style.

PS: I think I'm not on the extra's list.

I subscribed.

Greets,
  Helge
--