Re: Mock and old distributions

Paul Howarth wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 22:31 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
Seeing that the need for elfutils in the buildroot for FC4 was
discussed
in the latest FESCO meeting, I thought I'd report the results of my
efforts to build packages for various old distributions using the
current version of mock on FC5:

Thats awesome Paul!  Any chance I could get you to add this to the wiki
somewhere so that it won't be lost?  I'm sure we'll need this info at
some point.

I'll update the Legacy/Mock page on the wiki.

I was about to do that but as I'm not a member of LegacyGroup, I can no longer edit the page.

This is another page to add to the growing list of pages that I've edited previously but no longer have edit access to.

If someone with the appropriate permissions would like to update the page, a modified version can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulHowarth/Legacy/Mock

Paul.