Re: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Ruby immutable

CW> So does this mean that the Packaging/Lang pages are actually part
CW> of the packaging policy?!

Yes.  This is why, for example, we're not approving PHP, Ruby or Mono
packages at the moment: the guidelines aren't finalized.

CW> If so, where should we put stuff like that?

I don't think that's been decided.  Probably in a subpage like
Packaging/Ruby/Tips which would be made mutable.

The packaging committee is forming at the moment; hopefully it won't
be long before a few things are finalized.

 - J<