Re: knetworkmanager

Rex Dieter wrote:
Dennis Gilmore wrote:

On Monday 29 May 2006 5:07 am, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 23:18 -0700, Phil Baltar wrote:
I was wondering if there were any current plans to include
knetworkmanager in extras.  If not, then I'd like to request that it
be.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been waiting for a way to use
NetworkManager with KDE.
I havent seen any submissions. Would you like to get involved in
packaging it?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

Ive started work on packaging it. Im using it currently.  I need to finish
my review of the dbus-qt bindings  and then  submit  for review.

FYI, Dennis' review is complete, so dbus-qt (and dbus-qt-devel) are now
available from Extras.

Any news on knetworkmanager, any betas? I'm really looking forward to try something, if RPMs are available for testing :-)

Regards,
 Stefan