Re: Buildsys glitch?

On 12/06/06, Rick Stout <zipsonic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The latest nx build has been pushed out to the repo, but we are still
seeing the problem because extras caries the last two packages. What is
the easiest way to have nx-1.5.0-9 removed from extras? Should I push
another build, or is there an easier way?

Rick, Thanks for sorting this out.

In case anyone is wondering, I will push builds for auctex again at
the weekend. I am currently on the road.

Jonathan