Re: Suggestion for package: makejail

On 09/06/06, Stefan Neufeind <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I just stumbled across "makejail" today. And the idea looks quite nice.
There is a Debian-package as well.

http://www.floc.net/makejail/

Would it make sense to maybe bundle it up for Fedora Extras? Since I'm
currently short of time: Would anybody volunteer to do that maybe?

How does this compare to jailkit?

http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/

jailkit is available from rpmforge, so if you wanted to import it into
FE, their spec file would be a good place to start.

Dries seems to be the packager, and his spec file is here:
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/packages/jailkit/jailkit-spec.html

Jonathan.

Regards,
 Stefan