What's the best practice for packaging java apps on FC

I wrote a utility to configure a 3D Desktop on fedora (Aiglx, Xgl, compiz, gdm and kdm for the moment). The sources are available at http://fedora-xgl.org, i will rename this site and the utility fedora-3ddesktop or some thing like that.
This new app  will replace old fedora-xgl-settings dirty scripts (192438), it contain a gui (java-gnome) + a command line tools. I hope to be able to release the first version next week.

I am new here, so hello everyone.

ps: If somebody has an idea concerning the name for the app or the web site, it's welcome ;)

Regards,