Re: SSL certificate of https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Laurent Rineau wrote:
Does anybody know where one can download the certificate of the certificate
authority (CA) that issued the certificate of
https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/?

I prefere to download CA (in order to make my browser trust them) instead of
trusting individual webserver certificates.

 I can't answer this, but I agree with the idea.

And last question: in https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi, in
the field named "SSHv2 Public Key", can I upload a .ssh/authorized_keys,
instead of only one ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub? I use several unix accounts, with
different ssh keys. I would enjoy to be able to use these different accounts
to connect to cvs.fedora.redhat.com.

Why don't you just use the same keyfile on all of your hosts? The filename doesn't *need* to be named id_dsa; you can configure ssh to use a different file as per these instructions:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/process_bug.cgi#c73

     Jima