Re: weekly "new pacakges in Extras" (Was: Fedora Package Announcement List Split)

I don't see any messages in the fedora-package-announce archives, so I
don't understand what exactly is going there.

But one thing that annoyed me about fedora-announce-list was having to
put up with (often duplicate) updates in FC4. I don't run FC4, I really
don't care.

I ended up unsubscribing, and instead subscribing to the FC5 and FE5 rss
feeds. Finally, a use for rss...