Archive of bugzilla.fedora.us

Hi Dave,

I still have bugzilla.fedora.us that has been read-only for a while now, online mainly for historical value. Sometimes it is useful to go back to the old package reviews in order to understand where a package came from and how decisions going into a package were formed.

Do you have any recommendation to archive bugzilla.fedora.us in a frozen read-only form somewhere within Red Hat's infrastructure? I'd like to maintain the current URL's so links don't break, but the server it is currently running on will be retired soon so I need a migration option.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx