Re: Two quick questions

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Jonathan Day wrote:
First off, is the RPM for mhash being maintained? It
seems to be several versions off the one on
sourceforge now.

According to owners.list, bugs.michael@xxxxxxx is likely the address to harass. ;)

Second, I'm finding a bunch of packages I'd love to
contribute .spec/srpm files for - but am faced with
Evil Provider Syndrome, which makes putting the files
in a public place a tough problem. I'm sure I'm not
the only one to face The Curse. Are there any Benign
Holders of the Disks who would be willing to work
something out with me, there?

 Sure, email me off-list; I think we can work something out.

     Jima