Re: non fedora-usermgmt user creation

Christian.Iseli@xxxxxxxx writes:

>> Admin who wants fedora-usermgmt functionality does:
>>  1. Install minimal system
>>  2. Install fedora-usermgmt and configure it
>>  3. Install rest of the packages
>
>> No. The 'setup(fedora-usermgmt)' virtual capability in the dependency chain
>> can be used to pull in a customised configuration early enough.
>
> I feel a bit lost here...
>
> Ok, just imagine I got this shiny new machine full of fast CPUs, fat hard
> drives, and loads of RAM, a nice FC DVD, and a blazing access to the net.
> I want to install Fedora on the machine, and use and configure fedora-usermgmt
> to my liking.

1. create an own repository with a package like
   http://ensc.de/fedora/fedora-usermgmt-my.spec

2. make this repository known to Anaconda (sorry, I do not know how to
   do this but afair, Fedora Extras should be supported at installtime
   so it should be possible to add additional repositories somehow).

3. among all the other packages, select a package from Fedora Extras
   which is using fedora-usermgmt

Enrico