Re: Questions about build system

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RD" == Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

RD> mock itself doesn't support that, but the buildsystem does... (-:

Isn't it possible to do this with mock, by setting up an additional
local repo and stuffing the newly built packages into it?  I'm going
to try that now, because waiting two days for each dependency of the
perl-Kwiki packages I'm reviewing to get into the main repo is just
too much.

That's what I did when I last reviewed a bunch of interdependent perl packages. Works just fine.

Paul.